Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate hate hate that Paten-douche is just running out the clock. Take a chance, ööööer. At least put some points on the board. This is so disrespectful to the players and the fans. Give everyone a chance to hang their head on something.

You're ööööing obsessed with CPJ to the point that you pretend you're talking to him when you disagree with somebody. Get some help.

nope, just tired of his fan club constantly bitching. they pollute every thread with their constant complaining and whining.

Collins sucks. I get it and don't disagree. Turn the damn TV off and do something else.

That's wrong for a National TV Announcer to mention the Portal for Sims & Gibbs.

That is in very poor taste.
If Sims leaves, he's leaving behind a Tech education as a Student-Athlete . . . for what? He is nowhere near an NFL caliber QB. Never going to be.

I could see Gibbs leaving, even as a Student-Athlete, because I think he has a future in the NFL which could be worth a lot of money.

If Gibbs and Sims transfer, G**C** is toast. Game over.

I think that's the case whether they stay or go. The team isn't going to be good with Collins as a coach.

Gibbs is pro-bound after next year, so him transferring is less of a blow than Sims imo. Sims could still be good under the right coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back