Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time for the biggest upset in COFH history. We’ve done our part by being dreadfully terrible. It wouldn’t be as impressive if we were coming off of three 7-win seasons.

Let’s go.

IMG_20211127_095256.jpg

All I want for Christmas is a miracle.
Here ya go:

1ED79B96-5553-4E20-976C-E7CFB9A787AF.jpeg

beating UGA is a thing i enjoy watching
beating UGA and knocking them out of natty competition is even better
Piss on em
Go Jackets!

Feel like I should mention that I saw a ton of Tech shirts and sweaters around my town yesterday. Most days you do see more idiots than anything else, but yesterday was different. It was cool to see Tech fans continuing to represent even in the face of what we're up against today.

Feel like I should mention that I saw a ton of Tech shirts and sweaters around my town yesterday. Most days you do see more idiots than anything else, but yesterday was different. It was cool to see Tech fans continuing to represent even in the face of what we're up against today.

Got our Tech gear out on the lawn and inside decorated as well.

Almost game time. Screw out. I’m expecting a win today. Let’s Go Tech! Piss on ‘em!

So they want to celebrate their anniversary every year at this time? I guess it’s better than having a baby this weekend.

So they want to celebrate their anniversary every year at this time? I guess it’s better than having a baby this weekend.
I’m trying to look at the bright side here. If we win, I get to show my ass at a reception and piss off some uga fans. If we lose, at least I didn’t watch.

I have a lot of things to say about the coaching staff, but never about the kids. Men, go out there and hit em in the mouth. If you do that, the coaches won't matter. Give em hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back