Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-7 at halftime. I am completely shocked. With few exceptions, Long calling a good game. Kirby will reflexively resort to power football. How will we respond?

We CANNOT have any more drops by our TEs. It’s hurt all year and killing the dream today.

Catch that pass over the middle and I think we’re up 14-10. We have more yards.
B291905E-46B9-45E6-9C97-0900686E3811.jpeg

The touchback was the smart play there. It avoids a potential disastrous return and puts our d on field with limited time.
I’m actually looking at an alternate universe thread and we scored a TD to Leonard on the 4th down play so you’re objectively wrong.

10-7 at halftime. I am completely shocked. With few exceptions, Long calling a good game. Kirby will reflexively resort to power football. How will we respond?

We CANNOT have any more drops by our TEs. It’s hurt all year and killing the dream today.

We had the chance to go up 14-0. That drop over the middle was a killer.

Power football will be enough to beat us if we can’t find a way to score. We’re gonna need at least 21 if we want to win this.

And y'all know we are a 2nd half team, right? UNC. VT, etc - our D makes fantastic half-time adjustments.

But we need some turnovers. I doublt we pull this off without at least +2 TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back