Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
aerys-targaryen-burn-them-all.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listened to Key talking about the rivalry, how it was "not just the last game on the schedule" and how the game "must mean more, and will mean more to these guys." It was good hearing that sincerity.
I went to a thing with Chan Gailey up here in DC way back when. Someone from the audience asked when he was going to beat the dwags. Chan basically compared the game to an out-of-conference NFL game saying that winning the ACC was the most important goal and the dwag game had no bearing on it.

Needless to say, that did not go over very well.

Just listened to Key talking about the rivalry, how it was "not just the last game on the schedule" and how the game "must mean more, and will mean more to these guys." It was good hearing that sincerity.

It’s his job on the line.

I think this was already talked about here, but radio guys were just saying we are sixth in line for a 5-win bowl waiver.

I went to a thing with Chan Gailey up here in DC way back when. Someone from the audience asked when he was going to beat the dwags. Chan basically compared the game to an out-of-conference NFL game saying that winning the ACC was the most important goal and the dwag game had no bearing on it.

Needless to say, that did not go over very well.
That was his attitude. It is hard to believe he actually grew up in Georgia.

That was his attitude. It is hard to believe he actually grew up in Georgia.
We seem to struggle with hiring guys who fully grasp and recognize what this game is. GOL, doesn't matter because he beat the ööööers. Chan didn't get it. CPJ seemed indifferent and yet beat the ööööers three times. Clown go honk. Key, an interim coach, clearly gets it. I ööööing love Georgia Tech so much ifuc ic HEjelk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back