Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp.

They played hard.

It all starts on the lines. Georgia's OL is nasty and creates huge holes and gives Stetson all day to throw. We can't go that. Gotta get that fixed eventually.
We have got to block for inside zone if we’re going to run it so much, and our defense can’t keep getting worn down on inside zone. Next year we’re going to be really competitive against them.

I get being aggressive in a game like this
But going for it on fourth and 8 - again - from our side of the 50?

This game is an example of why simply playing hard-nosed, smash-mouth football ain’t gonna get it done in big games at GT. I love the intensity that we are playing with, but there’s been no creativity on offense all season, except last week vs UNC.

Yep, you're going to have to outscheme the big boys. GT can beat these kind of teams, they just have to be smarter than them...which really shouldn't be all that foreign of a concept.

435D4D04-BFB8-4F90-B844-A82A71D036BE.jpeg
Go öööö yourself.

Attachments

• 87EFFA40-CF88-421B-984E-06787C5191CD.jpeg
    87EFFA40-CF88-421B-984E-06787C5191CD.jpeg
    907.7 KB · Views: 35
Our offense is UTTER Garbage hampered by 3rd and 4th string QBs a only few playmakers and just bad play calling by a bland OC...Defense has been worn down at this point. I cant even blame Key at this point I think hes couldnt have asked him to to replace OC as Interm HC but if hes interviewed and hes being consider then one kf his required answers had to be Yes to a new OC

This game is an example of why simply playing hard-nosed, smash-mouth football ain’t gonna get it done in big games at GT. I love the intensity that we are playing with, but there’s been no creativity on offense all season, except last week vs UNC.

We've also got to execute, and we're just flat out going to need better players. That's true of whatever system we run, as is evidenced by nearly ever game vs. Clemson and UGA over the past 7-8 years.

This score will end like the last couple and our fans are rolling along like ‘awww shucks. At least we played hard this time.’

Lame.
Tbf, we were out of the game by the 1st quarter last year. At least we could make it halfway through the 3rd this year. A lot better than clown boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back