Official Gameday Thread: Duck Fuke

Calling for the 3rd string QB, who probably doesn't know the playbook to come in and 'sling it around' is retarded. The guy probably doesn't get many reps at all and I doubt he can even run the base offense, let alone a 'down 3 scores, lets do what we don't do and go air raid' offense.

Calling for the 3rd string QB, who probably doesn't know the playbook to come in and 'sling it around' is retarded. The guy probably doesn't get many reps at all and I doubt he can even run the base offense, let alone a 'down 3 scores, lets do what we don't do and go air raid' offense.

You could have just said this offense is retarded.

Everything K Oliver does is soft. He literally flinched away from contact on the onside kick.

We know they are going to run... now lets watch them pop off 7 yds a carry like last year.

Yeah let’s keep doing what we’re doing. That’s the answer!

Back