Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Castrated Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to complain, but the ACC ref cheating for the Hokies has been almost as bad as the Duke game. There is no way that spot shy of the 35 was anything other than blatant cheating.
They prolly think VT has a better shot at making a bowl game.

I can’t believe Key punted there. You play to win the game. It’s nearly the 4th quarter and we are down two scores. We can’t cover a punt return. We need 5 inches, and he punts. Really disappointed in that decision.

I can’t believe Key punted there. You play to win the game. It’s nearly the 4th quarter and we are down two scores. We can’t cover a punt return. We need 5 inches, and he punts. Really disappointed in that decision.
IMO, yet another reason he should not be in the running for HC at this point. Gotta go for it there.

ööööin A we can’t stop shooting ourselves in the foot. I can’t wait to watch GT football under competent coaching again one day.

I thought for sure he was going for it and maybe he was calling timeout. Nope, he was getting off the field in record time. If you don't think your players can get you 6 inches, then what reason do they have to play to win..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back