OFFICIAL Gameday Thread - GT vs Cavman

no I don't...sorry....I saw on the uva forum there was a link for the game...I think...since Im at work I didn't want to open it.....Im not sure if your internet is good enough to stream live video over there-is it?

Ill look for that link

It might be, because my living quarters connection should be relatively silent during game time. You can't ever count on the internet over here, but I'll take the link for sure. It'll be a good backup if my other plans fail.

do you know sgt ross or cpl wulvz?

ive been on their boards-I cant find the link-Ill keep looking, shouldn't have a problem with AFN though.

JACKETS!!!!!!!!
stupid text required by stupid forum so that JACKETS can be in all caps.

do you know sgt ross or cpl wulvz?

ive been on their boards-I cant find the link-Ill keep looking, shouldn't have a problem with AFN though.

If they aren't EWO's or Marines with 3/4 trucks company, odds are I don't know them too well. The names don't ring a bell though.

If they aren't EWO's or Marines with 3/4 trucks company, odds are I don't know them too well. The names don't ring a bell though.

they are Marines but Im pretty sure they are PAOs. If you ever see guys around a little 4m satellite antenna its probably them

Curious to see if UVA has trouble selling out their games in an off year. Don't really know much about their fan base.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

they are Marines but Im pretty sure they are PAOs. If you ever see guys around a little 4m satellite antenna its probably them

I think a buddy of mine by the name of Robert Underwood might work for you guys. He and I were in Delaram together. He came here not too long ago. We have about a billion 4m VSATs on this camp. :lol:

This thread is going to be four pages long by the time the game actually starts.

well this is the gameday thread--not the game thread......you didn't know, we make threads for everything.

what are you guys eating pregame??

I'm at work so I'm at the mercy of the cafeteria which is a
Turkey Burger, chips and apple sauce......

Back