OFFICIAL Gameday Thread - GT vs Cavman

This is on both sides of the ball. Defense is horrible - 24 points and mega yards against UVA. Helped slightly by a pick six. But, offense has one good drive for a TD in a half. 0-5 passing with two INT's. Lack the patience to keep running on them outside. Two false starts and a hold.

It's a sixty minute ball game. We'll make the needed adjustments and win. But obviously we are tad over-hyped.

Visions of Miami in January are slipping from my mind. :-(

The defense has scored half of our points. Our offense has been down the field just once in two quarters of play. The defense may not be doing stellar, but we might still not be winning if they were.

Exactly, the O has scored 7 lousy points on UVA in a half, ugghhh.

I think we fight back in the second half. The crappy play has to end sometime. Maybe we just needed a wakeup call........

Personally I do not like the 3-4 because it is so dependant on getting specific players at specific positions and if you miss on those then you are screwed.

Im very hesitant on statements like this, but it is time to see what our other receivers can do i.e. Jeff Green

Hill would make a better S than WR. I seriously hope he proves me wrong in the second half. I would love to eat crow. But this is the same thing as last year.

More than 70% of our yards are on the pitch. I hope you're wrong as öööö.

I think we fight back in the second half. The crappy play has to end sometime. Maybe we just needed a wakeup call........
Hope you're right. Go Jackets!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

We aren't watching an upset, we're seeing a butt whoppin".

Back