Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 4th down conversion and long TD pass for Swinney. What more evidence does anybody need? Totally classless coaching. I liked Dabo when he got to Clemson and I was happy for his success. But, he forgot the things that made him a good man. Be pulling against him and Clemson every time they play anything against anybody. He needs to remember that the players he's playing against are hard working young men who deserve to be respected, too. He wouldn't like a coach doing this to his players. He needs to read Dodd's book.

This team is just so inconsistent and I don’t know if it’s talent, youth, or coaching. Probably a combination of all 3. Just wish we could build some momentum and put together several quality games. Didn’t even have to win today to keep the momentum after beating Louisville yet instead we perform as bad as anybody that will play Clemson this year. Disappointing to miss another opportunity to prove our program is improving in the eyes of a general football fan.

Another 4th down conversion and long TD pass for Swinney. What more evidence does anybody need? Totally classless coaching. I liked Dabo when he got to Clemson and I was happy for his success. But, he forgot the things that made him a good man. Be pulling against him and Clemson every time they play anything against anybody. He needs to remember that the players he's playing against are hard working young men who deserve to be respected, too. He wouldn't like a coach doing this to his players. He needs to read Dodd's book.

He's a trash piece of öööö and deserves anything bad that ever happens to him.

Gonna go ahead and say we're 2 years away from a winning season.

I think you’re right. We will definitely have the talent. I’m hoping our talent levels just aren’t quite up to snuff yet and will hopefully catch up. Not gonna lie though, I’m starting to develop concerns about our coaching and gameday preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back