Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForceCards

Varsity Lurker
Do you guys actually think our coach will turn things around? I hope this happens. What do you think?

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
Wow we had Clemson set a program record for most points scored on the road, ever. CGC making history ahead of schedule!

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
"We're down to the #1 team."

Dude, you're acting like the score is 21-20. "Down." I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.
So in your mind that West Virginia team was on the same level as this Clemson team?

We're comparing blowouts here. Try and keep up.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
Do you guys actually think our coach will turn things around? I hope this happens. What do you think?
I do. I think CGC and our AD's eyes are on the horizon. The image of our program has changed to "future giant", and that will survive this score. We will recruit ourselves into a real giant as long as they can control that image. There's time for coordinator evaluation or whatever else in there. Even in this game, we got what matters, the commentary guys talking about our future.

Just gotta have patience as fans. There's a wilderness between us and the promised land.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Meanwhile the Louisville Notredame game is 6-0 ND. So what’s relative? Will Tech possibly hang with Notre Dame? And will Notre Dame get ass ööööed by Clemson? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.