Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Crimanoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEwreck02

SNSIAP
Wake up bitches! Time to start chug them claws! We have an early kickoff today so let crank up that tailgate spirit and get crunk! As always, keep that whiskey neat!

For the record, Thursdays are not meant for football. I wish we would get back to the schedule that the lord pigskin set for us years ago, High school Friday nights, college Saturdays, and NFL Sundays.

öööö these cheating öööööööööööös and their ööööing mothers. Mickey Andrews can't orgasm without video of rotting beached whales and Bobby Bowden was a closeted queen with a fetish for groping the incontinent.

Go ööööing Jackets.

FB_IMG_1667046797720.jpg

FB_IMG_1667046786763.jpg

I'm here where is everyone. I may be at the wrong place i'll drink another 6 pack of beer and wait on the others.

1667047137419.png
Now listen kid, the teams and most of the fans aren't gonna be able to make it. So it's down to you. Get out there, and don't come back without a win.

edit: Oh, and kid? Give 'em bell.

935897295826845757.gif

I give you my wife's ticket I didn't want to sit with her she talks too much.
Ugh. Women drive me crazy. That one behind us at the Kansas game "why aren't we THROWING the ball more?"

Bitch, we got 600 yards rushing right now. The only throw you are gonna see is the pitch to the running back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back