Official Gameday Thread: GT vs Cupcake #1 [1pm/your favorite "streamer"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell did this forecast for thunderstorms at 3:00 come from? Not in the forecast yesterday. öööö.

Where the hell did this forecast for thunderstorms at 3:00 come from? Not in the forecast yesterday. öööö.
Maybe this just came with age but I feel like we have gotten worse at weather predictions. I have no idea if we have done it to ourselves by trying to be too precise with the modeling or what.

Maybe this just came with age but I feel like we have gotten worse at weather predictions. I have no idea if we have done it to ourselves by trying to be too precise with the modeling or what.
The more complicated the model, the more unpredictable it can be.

For some reason I thought I had ESPN+. I'm guessing stream east is the only option, outside of paying extra?

Where did you get the forecast? If answer is smartphone app or local news, there's your answer.

weather.gov

Why did Wake even kick this thing off

Finally a proper game day and time. Let's make sure we have iced down those 'claws and remember to keep that whiskey neat!

Please include game time and channel if there is one in Game Day Thread title. kthx.

Where did you get the forecast? If answer is smartphone app or local news, there's your answer.

weather.gov

Aviation weather, the best source there is.

However forecast is now looking slightly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back