Official Gameday Thread: GT vs directional Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is currently Saturday, September 4, 2021

Today marks 14,856 days since the Georgia Bulldogs football team last won a national championship.

And Corso put on the Dawg head. The ultimate Kiss of Death.
Current estimates is that earth has about 41 years worth of oil left. So we are now closer to the end of oil than we are to a dwag championship

I’m not sure why, and it might stem from the 2014 loss and coach cuntlips but I think I might hate duke second most.
That twat has been running his mouth and running down Tech football for about a dozen years. But he has a losing record at Dooks. If he won every game this year, he would still have a losing record at Dooks. I'm thinking he might be approaching his expiration date there. I will dance on his grave.

That twat has been running his mouth and running down Tech football for about a dozen years. But he has a losing record at Dooks. If he won every game this year, he would still have a losing record at Dooks. I'm thinking he might be approaching his expiration date there. I will dance on his grave.
We has a valid point. It's not like we've put a WR in the NFL in the last 20 years other than Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Stephen Hill, DeAndre Smelter, Darren Waller, and Jalen Camp.

* As a reminder, Cutcliff made a comment that going to GT made it impossible to drafted as a WR in the NFL, while we had over a dozen WRs in the NFL and he hadn't had a single WR ever drafted from Duke (which eventually happened after is comment). He's full of öööö and I have no respect for him.

We has a valid point. It's not like we've put a WR in the NFL in the last 20 years other than Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Stephen Hill, DeAndre Smelter, Darren Waller, and Jalen Camp.

IIRC we had another guy whose name I can’t quite remember (Kevin Cone?) that played for a minute in the NFL.

JRjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back