Official Gameday thread: GT vs. Fighting Dabos

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4772.jpeg

I am most excited to see if offensive line play has actually improved the last few weeks. They’ve played so well, but this will be a nice challenge. If we can get the running game going and protect HK, lfg

I am most excited to see if offensive line play has actually improved the last few weeks. They’ve played so well, but this will be a nice challenge. If we can get the running game going and protect HK, lfg
It is a challenge, but we have faced Ole Miss and Louisville, both with good lines. Louisville, Ole Miss, and UNC also have better offenses. We hung with all three and beat UNC.

Give em hell Tech!

We lead the league in yards per carry, are second in rush yards per game, and have only allowed 7 sacks all year. I’m going to go out on a limb and say OL play is improved regardless of todays outcome.

Let’s hope Clem’s son left it all on the field last week. That was an emotional must win game for them. Trap game.
That's the reasoning I used when I took the points.... I hope I don't need em.

Where is the degenerate peoples congregating? Would like to stop by and say hi to your moms

Wonder how the rain will affect the game. Really don’t want our QB advantage neutralized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back