Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Fighting Drunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtfwasthat.gif

Perfect gif the moment. Tnank you.

We still can put points on the board. Need to stop fair catching kickoffs and let Gibbs make some returns. He will have a half dozen chances to house one.

Stop ööööting all over players. There are grown ass men making millions of dollars responsible for this.
FB is combat Sport, once you've been coached up you enter the friggin' Arena like a Man and like a damn warrior and you fight like hell!!

Have you seen any fight like hell from our players?

Fighting like hell isn't about a Playcall, or a scheme, or a System --it's a reflection of you who are inside, as an Athlete and as a Man!

CGC can't be saved at this point, but our Players don't have any "fight like hell in them", and stop pretending that they do.

A few do, but the usual suspects don't have any fight in them and for some crazy reason we keep running them out there

I think he’s delusional. I think he thinks he’s doing a good job and is just on the cusp. He probably also thinks that his coordinators are solid, and they just need to get “their players” to be competitive.

Al groh told us the same thing for 2.5 years. Then we suddenly improved. Sad we couldn't keep him from fsu.

I just got out of the OR and see the score. Is someone willing to summarize this ööööshow in a couple of sentences?

FB is combat Sport, once you've been coached up you enter the friggin' Arena like a Man and like a damn warrior and you fight like hell!!

Have you seen any fight like hell from our players?

Fighting like hell isn't about a Playcall, or a scheme, or a System --it's a reflection of you who are inside, as an Athlete and as a Man!

CGC can't be saved at this point, but our Players don't have any "fight like hell in them", and stop pretending that they do.

A few do, but the usual suspects don't have any fight any them and fir crazy reason we keep running them out there
PMC clearly doesn’t understand what sarcasm is…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back