Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Fighting Drunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain in more detail?
In theory, they should've had the balls to stand up to Geoff and say what wasn't working and course correct the program rather than going along with it. The thing is, Brent did get some concessions to turn down the USC job. Don't know about choice. Regardless, it didn't help and I'm not that impressed with Brent's resume to begin with.

Sims would've struggled with this line play.
Yes he would have, and when things like this were said about the OLine earlier in the season, the main talking points was Sims was making bad reads, and doesn't understand the mental side of the Game, he doesn't make quick decisions

My comments are sarcastic, I have questioned the OLine since the NIL Game

Damn it, a ööööiing marshmallow just rolled our center and sacked Yates.

Blooper is on the house and the Chop is being chanted at GA Southern. Got it on ESPN+
In 1988, a week after leading FSU in the fourth quarter but ultimately falling short, Georgia Southern was at home, beating the crap out of the next opponent, and the fans broke out the FSU war chant and chop.
Erk was not happy.

Erk may have been a dwag at one point but after the way they treated him - and that is poorly - he wasn't much of a fan. At least not of their president.

So we finally have a consensus on our OL being pure dogshit? At least this game brought some enlightenment to the board

FB_IMG_1637445416609.jpg

Not my TV, lifted from Facebook

CPJ has hella good balance. No hands!

Oh good lord, there is another quarter left.
Iknowrite?

I've been drinking 11% beer (Straffe Hendrik :drink2:) but either that's not strong enuff or I didn't start early enuff. I think I'm outta here. Enjoy the 4th quarter juice!

Another stop- of course I think they’re playing the women’s jv golf team now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back