Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Fighting Drunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key should have given Collins a code red long ago. That he hasn‘t resigned in disgust tells me a lot. If he and Choice don’t resign in protest after next week then I consider them every bit as culpable as G**** C******.

Somebody should give Key a blanket party.

Fair Question:

Should TStan give the Players Sports Drinks and not feed them , then when they get back to Campus from the Airport, tell them to go find something to eat on their own, coaches included.

Just don't feed anyone associated with this Game--- fly them back to Atl hungry and let them scrounge for something off of the Roller Grill at QT.

I wouldn't feed them

Why so few hinges?

HAHA. Here's the return email from my GTAA liaison. Beat everyone else and jumped ship and headed to the SEC :facepalm:

I am no longer serving the GTAA Ticket Office. I have taken a position in the LSU ticket office. If you need immediate assistance with tickets you may call or email Cameron Ilich at cilich@athletics.gatech.edu or 404-385-4416 or the general inbound line at 1-888-TECH-TIX.

HAHA. Here's the return email from my GTAA liaison. Beat everyone else and jumped ship and headed to the SEC :facepalm:

I am no longer serving the GTAA Ticket Office. I have taken a position in the LSU ticket office. If you need immediate assistance with tickets you may call or email Cameron Ilich at cilich@athletics.gatech.edu or 404-385-4416 or the general inbound line at 1-888-TECH-TIX.
Damn it Cam! You always got me good seats when i called you.

those liaisons dont hang around long .. best one i had i think she was there 2 years .. but seems like the promote them up the chain or the move on pretty quick.

Yeah I got an email from that guy last week. Figured my previous guy had moved on. I think I’ve had about 6 ticket reps over the past 4 or 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back