Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a good time to stop rushing 3 against a team with 1 competent receiver as well.

Pitt OL > GT OL
Pitt QB > UNC QB
P’nude + Thacker better figure something out, there’s time but it’s not looking good so far.

I was worried something like this would happen after last week’s win. This team isn’t ready for success and there’s a lack of senior and coach leadership.

DL needs more push but they're not embarassing us.

The OL is another clown show that keeps putting D back on the field. The shine has been off Coach Key even through our good performances the last 2 weeks. We have men getting open and the best stable of running backs in the ACC, but every single play involves at least one guy, often two, on the line losing his battle so badly he gets spun around backwards. And it's not just one of them. They're all taking turns at it, forcing us into predictable screens that get swarmed.

Stop ragging on our FRESHMAN punter.

I don't have his season stats, but against NIU he punted three times for an average of 52.7 yards. Yeah, that sucked. {Rolls eyes}

Put on some pads and get out there, or STFU about the freaking punter.

Why is the OLine so damn inconsistent?

What do they do all week?

I'm tired of seeing 4 guys around our Ball carrier or QB and 3 of our OLs not engaged with anyone!

Get these older guys out of the effin' game and get the younger more athletic guys in the game, it can't be any worse than this :crapstorm:

On the DL they brought the Younger Guys in for more PT and it has paid dividends.

Time for WingGreen, Jakiah Leftwich, and the other Young guys to start getting snaps, something has to give on the OLine!

Defense has to assert themselves
Time for someone to make a play, stop the bleeding, and start shoveling öööö down these ööööers throats. That's what they're hoping for anyway, so let's give it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back