Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like the Guy that thinks that a 6-6 guy can stop a talented 7 footer in Basketball if you merely coach him up!

How do you call plays around a crap show on the OL?

I'd rather see younger better athletes that are quicker, maybe they can hit something on the Pitt DL and give us a chance

You sound like the guy who never saw Bruce Dalrymple play. :)

Hey coach Thacker, have you considered rushing more than 3? It may be worth a shot...

Can we stop acting like babies at least until the game is over? 2 scores is a manageable margin with nearly 3 quarters left to play. Think about how many points we scored in the 2nd half last week.
Agreed. The game is not necessarily over yet

You sound like the Guy that thinks that a 6-6 guy can stop a talented 7 footer in Basketball if you merely coach him up!

How do you call plays around a crap show on the OL?

I'd rather see younger better athletes that are quicker, maybe they can hit something on the Pitt DL and give us a chance
What do you think Michael Jordan did his whole career?

Their O-line looks so much bigger than our D. Maybe the slimming blue jerseys? Anyway, they better start bringing nine because Pickett could take a nap back there.

Unbelievable. Meltdown and another TD for the bad guys before the half. Just incredible. I'm heading to the kitchen.

760753334054551572.gif

Dude was wide open. Again. A couple of dropped balls; a couple of wide open receivers missed. Pickett should have 500 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back