Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pitt Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
You don’t take unnecessary risks with a team this unskilled... just go into the locker room down 10 and getting the ball

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
Who would give a flying öööö if we got a roughing? Play aggressive
If we did and got roughing then this thread would of been flooded with "stupid penalities" "undisciplined team" and such nonsense.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
If we did and got roughing then this thread would of been flooded with "stupid penalities" "undisciplined team" and such nonsense.
Or we block the punt, return for a TD or get the ball in position to take some shots at the endzone. 17-14 getting the ball.

Remember UGAg getting a late half TD when we were up 20-0?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Stuck at home paying off student loans.

*At least I'll be there for us to get killed against u(sic)ga!
Tuition ain't but $600 to $700 a quarter, isn't it? That is what college cost when I went

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
Florida is still a fledgling power under Mullen. They were overachieving to be ranked in the top 10. Another year or two and they'll dominate UGA. This year it'll be up to the SEC West to finish the job, like usual.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Florida is still a fledgling power under Mullen. They were overachieving to be ranked in the top 10. Another year or two and they'll dominate UGA. This year it'll be up to the SEC West to finish the job, like usual.
Kirby had his way with Mullen in the West. I expect it to be the same in the East. The real issue with that division is that it’s been nothing but fart noises for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.