Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Tar Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pnope needs to put together more than 1.5 quarters, but Thacker and this D has now put together 8 fantastic quarters, take away the first drive of the last two games and this defense has been sick.
12. The KSU game was pretty good schematically all things considered.

It’s weird feeling so jacked up for a game that could be over by 7:50. I can totally see UNC scoring 3 times before we get our 3rd possession or 1st first down.
Am willing to eat crow and be proven wrong
Hello

It’s September 24th, 2021 and Mack Brown still cannot coach.

Cannot wait until Sam Howell leaves and they fall completely off the map again.

I mean that's just not true, no wtf stupid ass timeouts, penalties, or decisions tonight.
I'll go further we played an NFL QB that made some fantastic plays/throws in an uptempo offense, kicked his ass and had no substitution issues.

I mean that's just not true, no wtf stupid ass timeouts, penalties, or decisions tonight.
When the PLAYERS execute and perform and you find yourself up 2 Scores, then TOs and strategy becomes a lot easier, and every decision looks smooth and at the right time

I can’t remember the last time we punished a QB like that
My best guess is back when one of those Gailey Teams physically beat up on an Auburn QB in an upset at GF, I think we sacked him about 10 times that game, Tenuta was bringing the Blitz from everywhere

Thacker has done an excellent job of getting our defense to play attack football. We created pressure on a good QB tonight, all night long—- thought I’d never see that again.

we gotta teach our corners to settle for 15 yd pass PI calls and not give up big plays when the receivers have steps on them. That’s the way aggressive defenses like Bama and UGA play.

Don’t we have some really good defensive players coming in next season?

Sims looked poised and played well.

That was a big win tonight! I’m proud of the progress.

I completely blew it & misread this team. I saw no evidence to suggest we’d score more then 6-9 points tonight. We’ve had zero identity as an offense & a team for > 2 years.
I’m happily surprised that I butchered this one and applaud the players for proving Joe on the Internet wrong. I shall dine on festive & celebratory crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back