Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Tarholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key still in it for head coach after this win.

I've seen enough to do it. 4-4 with no HC experience after Geoff went 10-dozens. Two ranked road wins despite key personnel losses. Turning a team around like that after three years of suck-culture is an achievement worthy of recognition.

We can get him cheap, add incentives, and spend gauranteed $ on coordinators. Same thing Clemson did with Dabo.

I've seen enough to do it. 4-4 with no HC experience after Geoff went 10-dozens. Two ranked road wins despite key personnel losses. Turning a team around like that after three years of suck-culture is an achievement worthy of recognition.

We can get him cheap, add incentives, and spend gauranteed $ on coordinators. Same thing Clemson did with Dabo.
It's true, it's all true!

How in the hell do we look like crap against crappy UVa, get run over by Miami and pull this off down 17 on the road against a top 15 team?
I mean, other than Mack Brown being on the other sideline. There's no way this win should have happened.
But it did.

I’d actually be okay with Thacker as DC

I know Lay laid an egg with that false start, but other than that, let's give some love to the backups on OL that enabled us to pound out the clock in obvious run situations. That 9-yarder by Taisun near the end was boss and a team effort.

And Hassan Hall has balls made of the finest brass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back