Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Tarholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up bitches! It is time to once again cheer those jackets! We need to pace ourselves as the game time is ages away. Keep those 'claws cold and whiskey neat
Instructions unclear got dick stuck

I'm pretty sure "claws" is causing the downfall of society and the football woes. Get that öööö outta here.
Is it because there ain’t no laws when you’re drinking claws?

I think it's more the rapid vaginal growth they cause.
Don't blame claws! It's due to girls' obsession with seeking validation by carousel-riding. And we know from already living on this edge, if the median vaginal size grows any further, even the girthiest STer will never know it's in without looking down.

Enjoy yourselves gaitin' today, I'll see you bastards in 2 weeks. BEAT UNC

I'm pretty sure "claws" are causing the downfall of society and the football woes. Get that öööö outta here.
I'm just saying, men were men before this Canadian abomination was unleashed on America.... now there's menstrual products next to urinals. öööö UNC, they're practically Canadians themselves they're so far north.

Wake up bitches! It is time to once again cheer those jackets! We need to pace ourselves as the game time is ages away. Keep those 'claws cold and whiskey neat
I’ll take a Helluvienna Lager.

The fact that you can now buy these at games makes life so much easier.

Unthinkable a few years ago.

It took 5 takeaways and dumb coaching to beat Miami, it will take more of the same to beat UNC.

It took 5 takeaways and dumb coaching to beat Miami, it will take more of the same to beat UNC.

xCpn3I.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back