Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEwreck02

SNSIAP
Wake up bitches! Ain't no hurricane cancelling this one!! We have another full day of chuggin' claws! As always, remember to keep that whiskey neat.

Yeah let Collins get a cold and the team win without him
That’s honestly why I wanted Long to be the interim HC. He will play who it takes to win. Maybe another QB could rally the team around them. Regardless I think Collins has lost the team. If the team doesn’t quit maybe we can win one or two more. With Collins I don’t think we win again.

Let's do this.

in-extremis-bodies-with-no-regret-remmidemmi-sandro-giordano-13~2.jpg

Alright, bitches, I've had my juice this morning, and we are going to destroy the Bulls from directional Florida, wish I was headed to Tampa right now to watch the carnage.

We are going to launch Florida Technological University into space today. Geoff and our boys practiced for the first time in four years.

We will blast-off into victory - led by Sims’s rocket passes. We are going to squeeze these citronauts into a fine pulp.

I think my stance in this is that I want the team to win every game, but Collins to still be fired.
So much this.

I can pretend I don’t care. I can pretend to not watch, and just check scores on my phone occasionally (trying not to curse in the process). I can’t help it though.

I want good things for our players & brand. So hopefully things start to click and go our way. My expectations aren’t high, but my hopes remain.

There are hundreds of thousands or maybe millions of college football fans out there today excited to watch their team play. We have to watch because we care. We have to hope for a win for us and the guys playing for GT while we hope a win doesn’t save Collins. It’s a miserable deal but I’ll suffer through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back