Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. VMI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand why we're so relucant to throw downfield on 1st and 2nd down, even against the weakest competition possible.

web-stansbury-wide-1200.jpg
Should be banned from campus.

Yeah, beating FSU was fools golf.
Beating winless FSU, struggling against GaSt, and losing to a BC team not keeping up with a wildly overrated Mizzou team isn't a great resume. We have quickly eclipsed the Clown era but I'm guessing we're still just not that good. Seems like they are still improving and the recruiting looks promising so the outlook is still positive.

Beating winless FSU, struggling against GaSt, and losing to a BC team not keeping up with a wildly overrated Mizzou team isn't a great resume. We have quickly elapsed the Clown era but I'm guessing we're still just not that good. Seems like they are still improving and the recruiting looks promising so the outlook is still positive.
wut

I think the weirdness of the turf on television could be greatly helped if our logo/endzones were brighter. Between the hue of the turf and the faded colors, it does look like there's a filter on the field.

Beating winless FSU, struggling against GaSt, and losing to a BC team not keeping up with a wildly overrated Mizzou team isn't a great resume. We have quickly eclipsed the Clown era but I'm guessing we're still just not that good. Seems like they are still improving and the recruiting looks promising so the outlook is still positive.
Syracuse not BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back