Official Gameday Thread: GT vs what!?! Again, Ugh, Thanks Karen!

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
USCw's DL is terrifying. Probably better than Clemson's

They are chewing up Utah and spitting them out and nobody does that to Utah.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
USCw's DL is terrifying. Probably better than Clemson's

They are chewing up Utah and spitting them out and nobody does that to Utah.
Utah had only about a half dozen or so returning starters even before the Wuhan Chinese Flu hit them. On top of two consecutive bad recruiting classes. Utah is going to stink this year and next year at a minimum TBH, I think Willingham has lost the fire. I saw it last year. With the talent they had, they really shouldn't have lost any games. I think that he's not hungry anymore, and it really shows in their poor recruiting. Kind of like CPJ the last few years. He's had a great run there, but he's been there too long and they would be better to served to move along early rather than late..

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Utah had only about a half dozen or so returning starters even before the Wuhan Chinese Flu hit them. On top of two consecutive bad recruiting classes. Utah is going to stink this year and next year at a minimum TBH, I think Willingham has lost the fire. I saw it last year. With the talent they had, they really shouldn't have lost any games. I think that he's not hungry anymore, and it really shows in their poor recruiting. Kind of like CPJ the last few years. He's had a great run there, but he's been there too long and they would be better to served to move along early rather than late..
Hewitt comparison appropriate?