Official Gameday Thread - Jackets at Blue Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Yates those 2 explosion plays might not happen and we get FGs, if they are squatting on underneath routes, and we cannot Run the ball, the only way to loosen the Duke Def up is to keep throwing Deep, you gotta hit one, and we have to throw to the TEs up the seam to open up the other routes
I'm gonna call this out pnut is a little B**** on playcalling especially with Yates that'd on him and Sims athletic ability bailed him out a few times against NC but Sims bites your hand as much as he helps or worse

Yea, a team that lost to Charlotte is one of the top offenses in all of college football, just like a bowl team he inherited was the biggest rebuild in the 140 year history of the sport. We have a joke AD who hired a joke of a coach with a joke of a staff, and now we're a joke program.

I'm gonna call this out pnut is a little B**** on playcalling especially with Yates that'd on him and Sims athletic ability bailed him out a few times against NC but Sims bites your hand as much as he helps or worse
You should totally coach college football

We can't run up the Middle, we can't run wide, their DBs are squatting on underneath Routes, and on longer Routes our WRs are getting mugged and grabbed but it isn't getting called:

Please tell us what plays you call?

We can't run up the Middle, we can't run wide, their DBs are squatting on underneath Routes, and on longer Routes our WRs are getting mugged and grabbed but it isn't getting called:

Great points. Except they’re not. You push them off the ball, or get your receivers open and deliver it. Other teams have been able to move the ball against Duke. I don’t want to hear this bullshit.

I'd come out in the 2nd half and run dbl- moves or some sort of pump fake and go deep with our outside WRs, and try to hit a big play over the Top.

Gotta loosen them up somehow

Great points. Except they’re not. You push them off the ball, or get your receivers open and deliver it. Other teams have been able to move the ball against Duke. I don’t want to hear this bullshit.
Dude what GAME are you watching!

You can't just say it and make it so!

Don't you think Brent Key is saying, "block your Man, open holes for Gibbs"?

Fake punt. Until they prove they can stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back