Not open for further replies.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
What’s the good word?

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
To HELL with Georgia.

Where'd that other, way edgier gameday thread disappear off to?

Keyser Soze

Likes Staff's Member
On the way to Atlanta .

I’m live streaming my poop from a gas station in Thomson, GA if anyone is interested.

Go Jackets!

User 8976

User account deleted
mutt radio commentators are mutthurt today.

"collins is a liar and a fraud. He said they were moving away from a run based attack and they still run the ball! Nobody wants to see that. Never run the ball. Sling the ball every down, win or lose and join the 21st century.
So anyway, the dawgs will use their strong running attack to destroy akransas state..."

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
Also, anyone know whether it’s Twitter or Instagram etc, to possibly get picked up for a photo on the Big Board? Nephew in attendance today celebrating 6th Birthday.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
@JJacket you get you a new T-shirt earlier? Thought that was you over at “WreckFest” but wasn’t sure
That's me...this place costs me a lot of money. $90 for my daughter's shirt and my shirt with the ST holder discount

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
That's me...this place costs me a lot of money. $90 for my daughter's shirt and my shirt with the ST holder discount
Cool! Nice to see a celebrity in person. Should’ve said Hello but didn’t want to interrupt you and fam, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.