Official Gameday Thread: Jackets vs. Wolf Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEwreck02

SNSIAP
Seriously, what kind of mascot is wolf pack? Should we change and be the Jacket Swam? Life's great questions often appear after a case of 'claws. Anywho...Wake up you bitches, game day is upon us. Remember to pour that whiskey neat.

Going to be a great day. Grandfathers memorial at 1pm. He was a great man, a Tech man, then game at 4pm. He wore the same traditional GT blue hat with Gold GT for 40 years it seemed.
2nd Grandfather to lose in 3 months, both were GT men. My other was co-workers and friends with a few from with the 1952 National Championship. When he passed we beat FSU, here’s to hoping!

Going to be a great day. Grandfathers memorial at 1pm. He was a great man, a Tech man, then game at 4pm. He wore the same traditional GT blue hat with Gold GT for 40 years it seemed.
2nd Grandfather to lose in 3 months, both were GT men. My other was co-workers and friends with a few from with the 1952 National Championship. When he passed we beat FSU, here’s to hoping!

RIP and best wishes for your family.

Go Jackets!

I hope we come out guns ablazin'
i hope we do not have any guns and you should be banned for politics in the sports forum. You're probably a racist that bangs recruits moms and the last time i was banned for exactly 12 hours we came away with a victory so i'm doing my part you trump loving vote counting racist fascist heartless fat-assed bug-eyed spotty lipped sack of paul johnson loving crap you is. hallelujah, where's the white claw?

I woke up with a good feeling about this one, so I highly recommend you all start drinking yesterday.

Looking forward to seeing how we play after last week. NCSU is serious business this year, a win would be a huge deal. Let's ööööing do it.

How do you know we didn’t start drinking yesterday?

How do you know we didn’t start drinking yesterday?
None of you are making threats, livestreaming the drowning of wolf puppies, or harassing Philip Rivers outside his home with a large 9-1 sign while nude. If you've been drinking since yesterday, I'm guessing your whiskey isn't anywhere close to clear. Shame.

None of you are making threats, livestreaming the drowning of wolf puppies, or harassing Philip Rivers outside his home with a large 9-1 sign while nude. If you've been drinking since yesterday, I'm guessing your whiskey isn't anywhere close to clear. Shame.

Did we miss your livestream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back