Official Gameday Thread: Ramblin' Wrecks vs. Rambunctious Zealots

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd and 14 is . . . manageable?!? Sorry, Golic blows.

He was saying they want to get in 3rd and manageable... he wasn't saying 3rd and 14 fits the bill. He was actually drawing a contrast, but apparently you're too much of a simpleton to understand that.

I'll ask you again...that's the worst kick you've ever seen? Please stfu
Yes... in a college football game, that’s the worst field goal I have ever seen... my high school kicker who was a sophomore last year can make that with ease...

He was saying they want to get in 3rd and manageable... he wasn't saying 3rd and 14 fits the bill. He was actually drawing a contrast, but apparently you're too much of a simpleton to understand that.
Can you quote him? You don't know WTF he actually said. Stop acting like you do.

Maybe we should try T. Oliver at place kicker, he is reported to be a great athlete (I have no reason not to believe that). He may not have the range; but he would give us some options to fake the field goal and I bet he would be decent at shorter ranges after a little practice.

Can you quote him? You don't know WTF he actually said. Stop acting like you do.

I can quote him and I did. He was definitely saying we haven't been able to get into third and manageable all day. Again, he even followed it up by talking about how you're limited with your play calling when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back