OFFICIAL gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about reading stuff. Yes UM only has 14. I'm not cool with the small playbook. We start running the AB plays or we lose. Why is Waller being doubled? Where is Smelter in that situation?

We're not doing too bad. We've made some Georgia Tech like mistakes, but overall, we're handling our own. It'll come down to a turnover or who has the ball first.

We're not doing too bad. We've made some Georgia Tech like mistakes, but overall, we're handling our own. It'll come down to a turnover or who has the ball first.
You mean last?

Had a few things go our way and couldn't capitalize. Hope it doesn't bite us

I wish the robber had shot that lady bitching in the those dumbass NRA commercials. Not enough evil in his eyes, I guess.

I hope an adjustment is coming. I have seen a simple playbook. Didn't need anything else, but I cussed at a couple of play calls. We will see

Boys it's basically zero to zero. Pretty sure we had the ball a lot more so their defense is gassed. I'm confident we're gonna come out and kick some ass!

Boys it's basically zero to zero. Pretty sure we had the ball a lot more so their defense is gassed. I'm confident we're gonna come out and kick some ass!

I was feeling the same. Problem is depth. Do we have it on D? Again who the feax is Travis Parker?!!!!!!

I can't drink, watch the game, and keep refreshing this ööööing thread to see what you jerks are saying constantly. just get on chat. there's time, do it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back