Official #GOLDblooded20 Signing Day Thread

source.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ncoskmJSF41qdlh1io1_500.gif

Was listening to 680 on drive in this morning. They were covering GT and uga signing day (=uga coverage). After Steve finishing wiping Kirby’s juices from his lips and was ready to move on to the next segment one of the producers (and not Nerne who is a big GT guy) said hold on—GT is not getting enough coverage or credit for their incredible class. Steve said “yea well that’s what happens when you win 3 games...are they even ranked ahead of FSU? (The answer was yes) —oh ok yea they’re doing good”. Gotta love our flagship!

Yeah. Gotta love them.

I don't listen to their drivel but I gave them a chance this AM. I learned in that segment we went 3-19 in football last season. Both hosts said it, so it must be true.

I'm gonna go back and start adding in some of their Twitter highlight videos that GeorgiaTechFB is putting up on Twitter.

Don’t think it should be overlooked who some of the high schools are that these signees are coming from.

Both location and success on the field. It is time.

In a good way, this has somewhat of a feel of how Miami, and maybe early Bowden at fsu, built their programs.

They all should sign today. They need their serving of the juice.

The work that has been done in 1 year to build relationships with coaches and recruits to sign what will probably be Tech’s first top 25 class in over a decade is nothing short of amazing. Think of what this staff can do when they have longer term relationships with recruits and coaches.

Ryan King was already posted but I didn't post it so I'm adding here to get his video included

Back