Official GT v Duke Game Thread v2.0

He's also saying the refs need 10 seconds to spot the ball so arguing with him is stupid.

Plus, we won so who cares anyway.

10 seconds to take the snap, stand there, take the knee, give ball to braindead refs, have them spot it and start play clock.
Try to keep up.

But yeah - Duck Fuke is the most important thing. On to UVA.

One more is about all I would expect. The offense is inconsistent and the defense playing bend but don't break makes for a horrible combination. This offense is best when they dominate TOP and it seems our plan is to put a thin defense out there as much as possible.

I don't see us beating VT but we should be able to beat both the Cadavers and mutts...at least be in both games with a chance to win. Neither of them are worth a crap.

I don't see us beating VT but we should be able to beat both the Cadavers and mutts...at least be in both games with a chance to win. Neither of them are worth a crap.
Both UVA and UGA are tossups at most. UNC and VT could be ugly and the team could be done by the time we hit Georgia. JT's dad said it right, we are relying on the big play too much.

One more is about all I would expect. The offense is inconsistent and the defense playing bend but don't break makes for a horrible combination. This offense is best when they dominate TOP and it seems our plan is to put a thin defense out there as much as possible.
We should have beaten Pitt

There was too much time to take a knee, morons, we needed 10 seconds or so more off the clock so we bootlegged JT5 a few times. Dammit, so some ööööing math when you are in the stands
You must be new to this board. Math is for nerds, stats are worthless, and the final score is all that matters. Wait...

There was too much time to take a knee, morons, we needed 10 seconds or so more off the clock so we bootlegged JT5 a few times. Dammit, so some ööööing math when you are in the stands

0:42 left, no Puke timeouts left. Take a ööööing knee. It's Football 101. You never run a play that could result in a TO there.

Back