Official GT v Mercer Game Thread

The football gods demand a blood sacrifice for our poor playing last week. I think Paul will try to destroy mercer

Toward the end of last season, CPJ commented a few times that he needed to get Matthew Jordan into some games. This is the best game to do it, and JT doesn't need the reps. Hopefully we will get 3 quarters of MJ.

"Bad GT team loses to slightly better I-AA team 33 years ago," posts Mercer fan desperate for something to pin his hopes on.

JRjr

I have reached my limit of 4 free articles or some such bullshit. AJC sucks anyway.

"Bad GT team loses to slightly better I-AA team 33 years ago," posts Mercer fan desperate for something to pin his hopes on.

JRjr
Nah...

"Former Furman Football Player & Coach (AKA "Has-Been") fondly remembering his 'glory days' and taking great pleasure in 'gigging' that vanquished opponent's fans about something that is still so obviously painful to the GT Players and Coaches also involved that day and reminding those ever-so-slightly arrogant folks that the saying "pride comes before the fall" can sometimes hit REAL close to home"

A little too wordy for a headline, I guess...

Anyway...It's been fun messing with you nerds. BTW - my 'connection' to Mercer Football is a graduated player; now a Software Engineer (who grew up a Tech Fan, despite his Mom being a UGa grad) & I call him a nerd too...so don't take offense. You people shall (actually, already have) inherit the earth.

I gotta get started on my 22 Beer FCS vs. FBS Tribute Tailgate (85-63 = 22). Hoping for an exciting game, no injuries for any of the players on either team, and a safe day for all the Fans of both Teams....FUBeAR out...

Is the game on TV or ESPN3 or anything, can't make it to game today.

Anyone have any idea what channel it's on over the air in Atlanta? The listing says is on the ACCN, so I'm hoping it will be either channel 36 or 69.

Anyone else watching BC losing to UMass right now? Not sure whether they are really that bad or they're wore out and distraught because we beat them.

Anyone else watching BC losing to UMass right now? Not sure whether they are really that bad or they're wore out and distraught because we beat them.

They didn't win a single conference game last year so I'm going to guess they're pretty bad.

It isn't even on local air that I can find on Dish. Espn3 tho.

Back