Official GT vs Mormons Thread

Does coach really think anybody is going to be fooled on the play action on 3rd & 18?

I really can't see Lee being the starting QB at Tech in the second half. This is ridiculous.

we've had as many false starts so far as we did in the entire VT game... ridiculous.

I really can't see Lee being the starting QB at Tech in the second half. This is ridiculous.

Are we watching the same game? Lee has played really well tonight despite not getting much help at all.

Doesn't really matter who the QB is if we're getting multiple penalties every series.

We really, really suck. I do not care if you bitch and whine about the academics hurting the team - my kids team knows how to not get 50% snaps being false starts

Not his fault. Blame goes to piss poor oline first. Vad's made some good throws and runs

I don't really see how putting in a QB with less experience is going to help our issues with the offensive line or catching the football. Probably lead to even more penalties since they'll claim they aren't used to his voice...

Lee is actually playing a semi-decent game.

Offensive line is killing us with penalties and we've gone 5/8 on 3rd downs with a few clutch plays converting 3rd and longs.

I agree I don't put this on Lee. If Justin can just outrun everybody I am cool with trying it but no qb is going to help imo.

Back