Official GT vs Mormons Thread

Another good butt whoopin for the Mormon fans. When do they have Georgia Tech scheduled again? You realize we're being embarrassed right?

Umm....that will do nothing. Pretty hard to have a QB do anything with no defense and your line keeps false starting and chop blocking.

He's sorta right, gotta shake something up. Don't bench the QB, bench the O line

Quit bashing the offense...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Can someone explainw hy we have 6 false start penaltiesthis half and had like a zillion last game as well? Hate tos ay thatis on the coaches.

Another good butt whoopin for the Mormon fans. When do they have Georgia Tech scheduled again? You realize we're being embarrassed right?

We aren't "being embarrassed" so much as "embarrassing ourselves", on offense at least.

So.....we need to run the clock completely down as we score a TD. Then we need to score on our first possession to start the second half. Then we need to bring in another defense to have a chance.

Folks, it is supposed to be much better than this in the sixth year. We stink in all three phases of the game.

We're not even mediocre --GT is a bad football team --how many weeks now have we been running up a tab on false start penalties? The defense, save for Thomas, cannot tackle; the offense can't get a rhythm going, wide receivers can't catch. I'm fed up with this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not even mediocre --GT is a bad football team --how many weeks now have we been running up a tab on false start penalties? The defense, save for Thomas, cannot tackle; the offense can't get a rhythm going, wide receivers can't catch. I'm fed up with this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haven't you heard... it's calculus' fault

Back