Official GT vs Mormons Thread

It's been hard to watch! Had to turn to the Ole Miss -Texas A&M game to watch some Div1 football

Thomas is the future. Time to sit Tevin...I mean Vad and let Thomas get the experience.

Thomas looks like he wants to win...the starting position.

I look forward to the Taco Bell Burrito Bowl.

'cuse has looked really good the last few games - winning at nc state by a couple TDs today.

pitt has a really good defense and a HUGE o line.

we always suck up in charlottesville.

i'd recalibrate your expectations. the streak is over.

Reggie Ball would be a beast in this offense.

Reggie had fight and heart. A few BYU players would have gotten shanked tonight by Reggie. Plus, Reggie ran like a man, not this ööööö öööö.

Reggie Ball would be a beast in this offense.

Hahaha, so true.

And btw, Reggie proved repeatedly he was the best Chan had on the roster, and he did his best. Will never understand Tech fans giving him a hard time.

If Vad had Calvin, he would look 10x better. A LOT is on our WR's which includes AB's and BB's since we rarely run trips.

I know we're not going bowling... I'm talking about the burrito bowl I'm about to go pick up.

Vad is not the primary problem.

We don't teach our O line to block.

Our OC is an arrogant jerk, and will prove even moreso this coming week.

GOTSIS - at least seems to care.

We will be underdog vs Cuse.

If CPJ was decent man (not an arrogant, smart butt) he would resign. At least then we MIGHT have a shot at a mediocre recruiting season.

And, honest to goodness, some of you guys really want to talk about meaningless bowls. Is there any doubt GT is so overrated and now, less than mediore?

This offense looks a lot more effective with Thomas as the QB. Maybe the primary problem is Vad.

batKeMq.gif

Back