Official GT vs VPI thread

I will say right now, we score 30 points tonight. Passing will completely change Foster's approach and then we run.

I am extremely intrigued as to what kind of adjustments CPJ makes. Should be really interesting fellas.

D has showed up and then some tonight. So has the VT D, however. One or two big plays might make the difference. The first INT helped on field position, but we couldn't capitalize.

We need to get the ball and drive 5+ minutes for a TD to start the 2nd half. Announce our presence with authority, or some such nonsense!!

GO JACKETS!!!

D has showed up and then some tonight. So has the VT D, however. One or two big plays might make the difference. The first INT helped on field position, but we couldn't capitalize.

We need to get the ball and drive 5+ minutes for a TD to start the 2nd half. Announce our presence with authority, or some such nonsense!!

GO JACKETS!!!

[y]rIVHNylH1Mk[/y]

Last edited:
We'll probably see a lot more O on both sides of the ball in the second half. And I still think we can put up more points then them.

GO JACKETS!!!

3 minutes works too, bitches!!

Just got back home and was able to turn on the TV. So I missed the first half. Doesn't look like I missed much. Surprised by the low score. And quite pleased we've kept VPISU to 3.

This idiot announcer has no clue about where the ball in relation to the first down marker. I know he's got to have a damn tv in the booth with a yellow line on it.

Back