Official GTvMTSU Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize groh told the line, "just throw the receiver in a panic after e gets the ball for the WR pass. DON'T TACKLE HIM. He'll intentional ground it."

The team was confused but followed orders.

You're onto something. Let their offense run themselves ragged. Second half will be ours.

Brilliant!

Minute left in the first quarter, four missed tackles, each went for first downs. It really just makes me sick. Our defense is either entirely incapable of doing the most basic stuff, or they don't care.

What was there to remember about Skinner? All I remember about that ACCCG was how bad we played.... Oh and reggie ----ing ball....

What is going on guys?

Shut up retard. We need the QB in there that is going to move us down the field. And right now that is Tevin.

It's middle Tennessee state...seriously...do you think we actuall will have an issue moving the ball? Give him time against first stringers with fight.

It's middle Tennessee state...seriously...do you think we actuall will have an issue moving the ball? Give him time against first stringers with fight.

How about get up a few points first.

7-7 at the end of 1... only TD came on short field drive thanks to INT...

So yes I do think we are having issues moving the ball. Keep the starters in until we are out front by a good margin.

Listen you ----tards... It doesn't matter who the F is in there at QB right now... The O Line has been turning guys loose every other play.

These guys play like pampered pansies. This is not BCS D1 football. This is the lingerie league.

Bad read Vad lee it's like a poem.

One of his hands seems to be coming off the ball when he's handing it off on the dive, so I'm not sure how much he is having to read. He may just be calling dive in the huddle. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back