official: hokie wolverine thread

Beamed is the biggest whiner in college football...he gets pissy when the wind blows the wrong way outside the dome.

I'm a college football fan (a position for which I have occasionally been mocked in this forum) and as such I love the match-up of an old, old tradition, Meechigan, versus a relative upstart. I'm for the upstart.

Denard Robinson may be best QB ever, or maybe just luckiest. Sucks when there is no pressure, performs miracles under pressure.

As a Tech fan, watching Denard Robinson passing the ball is starting to piss me off. I had to walk away.

The talking heads were talking about VT passing exclusively, but Wilson is punishing the defense when he gets down field.

How does David Wilson have the 2k to buy a used car and then another 8k in cash to fix it up? How do you have the time or the money to do that in college... I could barely buy noodles

Last edited:
His does David Wilson have the 2k to buy a used car and then another 8k in cash to fix it up? How do you have the time or the money to do that in college... I could barely buy noodles

Easy... He is an athlete and doesn't have to buy his noodles.

Why in gods name did Michigan not call To?

Touchdown VT! (Wouldn't care that much, but I need this victory to jump up to #1 in prediction game)

Back