Official Jackets v Castrated Turkeys Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down 6 at the half. I'll take it. CPJ is going to get öööö right. We are going to win this game.

Despite all my negativity in this thread, I actually think you may be right. Then again, I'm fairly intoxicated.

I just realized!!! That was our bad half! We got this.

Seriously, bringing zero pressure isn't getting it done. Go sellout blitz ala tenuta. It's our only chance

Anyone else watching Pitt v. Iowa? James Connor is going to run ALL OVER us

Anyone else watching Pitt v. Iowa? James Connor is going to run ALL OVER us

We same to do OK defending the run against pro style offenses. We just don't play 3rd down pass defense at all.

We same to do OK defending the run against pro style offenses. We just don't play 3rd down pass defense at all.

Have you watched Connor run? He's a bruiser. He's a very similar RB to Gurley. With our guys on D, there is no they will be able to tackle him

I'd rather teams run against us than pass. Passing against us is way easy.

Have you watched Connor run? He's a bruiser. He's a very similar RB to Gurley. With our guys on D, there is no they will be able to tackle him

I have, and he's very good, but our defense does OK defending against the run against pro style offenses. On the other hand, we make virtually any QB look like a Heisman candidate.

VT is just as bad of a team as we are but this is a ridiculous stat. VT- 6-6 on 3rd down vs 4 man rush 1-3 vs blitz

It doesn't natter how good PJ is as a motivator when Roof is defensive coordinator.

I have, and he's very good, but our defense does OK defending against the run against pro style offenses. On the other hand, we make virtually any QB look like a Heisman candidate.

We'll see. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think our guys will be able to tackle him

We'll see. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think our guys will be able to tackle him

He's a great running back so we'll struggle, but again, I'm more worried about the utter lack of resistance we'll show against the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back