Official Jackets v Eagles Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legitimately feel bad for Georgia Southern fans right now. I hope none of our fans try to trash talk after this one.

That said...Justin Thomas is a baller. If we make a bowl this season, he's going to be the reason.

I legitimately feel bad for Georgia Southern fans right now. I hope none of our fans try to trash talk after this one.

That said...Justin Thomas is a baller. If we make a bowl this season, he's going to be the reason.

This. They have a lot to be proud of...

There's 23 seconds left against a Ted Roof Defense. Don't feel bad for them yet.

Squib to bleed clock? Traded a few seconds for 3 yards.

Can we just put Justin Thomas back out the field on defense? I want someone to make a play here.

Total yards so far:

GS - 538
GT - 536

Clearly our offense is the problem.

It's not over.

Stupid penalty gave them life. Totally different game if we get that stop to start the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back