Official Jackets v Kitties Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should check on "sad Pitt fans" they showed a couple of TDs ago. They might be looking for something to jump off of.

I am 52 years old and a GT fane for 40 of those and I have NEVER seen anything like this ever.

Ted Roof obviously sold his soul this past week, too bad he couldn't have waited until Thanksgiving week.

Afraid I have had one beer too many....this must be a dream....will wake up and find out we lost by 1! Someone pinch me.

Still could happen...more than 55 minutes left of game!

I can't watch because I'm in the lab right now, but I'm following the gamecast. By looking at the stats and drives, this has to be the most embarrassed Pitt fans have probably felt ever.

At this rate we win 336-0. Sayonara Cumberland record. Let's make sure we keep the football this time.

That was some Georgia Tech tackling by Pitt on that last TD

I love our 2-3 play drives for TDs. Need to stay up and focused. I know it's crazy early but it'd be easy to fall asleep when things are this easy.

1564838_o.gif

I can't watch because I'm in the lab right now, but I'm following the gamecast. By looking at the stats and drives, this has to be the most embarrassed Pitt fans have probably felt ever.

this post is almost as embarrassing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back