Official Jackets v Tigers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get it. Are you a fan? Like what's the point of you coming on here and screaming at other fans and the players? You don't enjoy watching, so what are you doing with your Saturdays?

it's ok to be a fan and still be critical of the program.

No, you're not just being critical of the program. You're critical of the other fans, the school itself, and the players personally.

You're just a dick.

Be happy that we can field a team still when we have 11 OFFENSIVE players hurt. If you haven't noticed, we've played walkon's and moved defensive guys over to offense....just to have any kind of depth at all.

Be happy that we can field a team still when we have 11 OFFENSIVE players hurt. If you haven't noticed, we've played walkon's and moved defensive guys over to offense....just to have any kind of depth at all.

back to excuses.

Who's fault is that?

Finally found that ignore button in the user control panel. This thread just got a lot less ööööty.

This is a fairly simple body of circumstances to understand, there's nothing all that surprising going on ... Let's look toward qualifying for a bowl game and look toward a more normal situation next season and as always, Swarm On ... !!!

Tennessee cheerleaders ain't no joke

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back