Official MCB Gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of Vad Lee so much. This kid is three years in and looks just as slow and just as timid as Tevin Washington.

I sat there just dreading the thought that Poole might try to fake it out of the end zone with 3rd and a gazillion to go for a first down.

WTF Paul Johnson. WTF?!? 1 goddam minute left with this offense... why would you pass???? Now we just give the ball back to them on the 50. We could've gotten out of this quarter lucky to be in this game. It wouldn't surprise me if we give up a TD here.

Dear PJ... My support for you as coach of GT comes down to one half. Congrats... You better win this game. You've already made enough bone headed decisions with not playing for a field goal, playing Thomas from your own five yard line, fake punt with a cripple, and your standard rocket toss left, rocket toss right one trick pony play calling that I can no longer with a straight face support your dumbass. Get it together and win against a good but very beatable team.

You guys are some of the biggest babies I've ever seen. Just watch the öööö game and have a little fun. Ridiculous. We're down 6... not 30. We get the ball first. Idiots....

Except Tevin never looked timid.
Tevin Washington, bless him, was the average looking girl who would give you a serviceable tuggy, then right as you got there, stick two fingers up your ass and leave you wondering what the hell just happened, in a real bad way.

Vad Lee is a crazy hot girl that uses teeth, then proceeds to snowball you.

28 just got juked out if his jock by a long haired redneck white boy. Congrats, new low.

Just leave that long haired country boy alone- Charlie Daniels.....

Jk we need to get a good lick on this todd marinovich look-alike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are some of the biggest babies I've ever seen. Just watch the öööö game and have a little fun. Ridiculous. We're down 6... not 30. We get the ball first. Idiots....

Yeah, butthurt futures are through the roof.

As a CPJ supporter, THIS is on him---the OL is firing off the ball and getting a great push and the dive is working, the pitch is working and then......he abandons it!?!? It's the opposite of his usual hard headed posture. If Vad isn't clicking after 2 drives in second half, play JT dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back