Official Mutthurt thread

Freddie Burden's tweet is priceless.
Bwahahahaha!

This has to be a troll. Nobody's this stupid.

You've met Georgia fans before, right? So the answer is yes, somebody, and a lot somebodies at that, is that stupid

Lol. Just talked to my dad on my way home from work. His neighbors were shooting off fireworks last night at halftime and apparently had some big ass screen and sound system on their dock for an outdoor watch party. Everyone could hear it and they were leading Georgia cheers on the mic.

Dead silence followed by the sounds of cars and trucks cranking right after midnight.

Can someone shop the "UGA Football Friday" into something more appropriate for today?

upload_2018-1-9_21-7-14.png

Every one of you look completely pathetic cheering for uga loss because your team is total öööö and can’t compete with us. Uga has dominated tech since the beginning and will continue to dominate. We won the SEC and the rose bowl so stop acting like we didn’t win anything this year or “choked.” Hoping another team can take your in state rival out because you can’t do it yourself is embarrassing. Go dawgs and oh btw we’re state champs too. 38-7 öööö all of you!

:rotfl:

Adobe_20180110_074734.png
Every one of you look completely pathetic cheering for uga loss because your team is total öööö and can’t compete with us. Uga has dominated tech since the beginning and will continue to dominate. We won the SEC and the rose bowl so stop acting like we didn’t win anything this year or “choked.” Hoping another team can take your in state rival out because you can’t do it yourself is embarrassing. Go dawgs and oh btw we’re state champs too. 38-7 öööö all of you!

I work for an oil refinery. In this morning's Operations meeting, one of the area managers mentioned he was having some specialized chokers installed.
Had a hard time not cracking up. Now we know what the Dwags do in the offseason.

Back