Official Mutts/Jackets Game thread

If number 11 blitzes under control, he gets a free shot on murray...it is those types of plays that uga never misses, but we always do.

Most of the time they look like a high school team trying to pass the ball. I've seen many high school teams with a better passing attack.

I'm not really sure what you guys expect. We haven't gotten a single recruit that had an offer from UGa since Dyer and Burnette. Four years of 0-fer on the recruiting trail adds up to a distinct disadvantage on the field.

This is one of the reasons I was so high in CPJ's offense I actually thought we could out scheme other teams.

I'm not really sure what you guys expect. We haven't gotten a single recruit that had an offer from UGa since Dyer and Burnette. Four years of 0-fer on the recruiting trail adds up to a distinct disadvantage on the field.
This is a huge advantage in this series. Even with us sucking hind tit on the recruiting trail you would think we could pull one out every now and again but we are beat before we take the field.

This is one of the reasons I was so high in CPJ's offense I actually thought we could out scheme other teams.

Well, our scheme is usually better. Just turns out the difference is sometimes so great that the perfect play doesnt work. And sometimes the play does work and we öööö it up ourselves just like with the fake into the pass.

Back