Official Night Games Thread Episode 2: FMOD, Take Me

The Jacket

The Coat
Remember that time we destroyed ND up there 33-3? Of course you don't because UGAg JUST BEAT THEM BY A WHOLE ööööING POINT!!! Cue the never ending "We beat NOTRE DAME!!!!" talk
Two words my man: Mason. Dixon.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
After a night of sleep, I have come to the conclusion that Kelly must be FIRED RIGHT ööööING NOW from Notre Dame. Goddammitsomuch I went to the grocery store this morning and about 10 vehicles in the parking lot had their Gagger flags up.

I hate Notre Dame with a white hot hate. The only thing that can make this any better is if Notre Dame goes on to finish the season with 2-3 wins max. That way I can at least say "You beat a 3 win team that got demolished by BC, Michigan State, USC, UNC, NC State, Wake, Da U, Navy and Stanford." Here's hoping Miami of Ohio beats them too.

BTW, did you see how many yards rushing ND had against Temple? Did you know the left side of ND's OL is one of the best in all of football?

No reason to be mad. Everyone knows that ND is overrated every year. UGA will get the stuff pushed in soon enough.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Part of me was glad he screwed something up today. Granted, he'd just been clobbered on a roughing the kicker when he made a 30+ yard FG. Makes the misses on Monday seem more his speed than out of the ordinary.
Huh? Why does it make you feel better that our kicker is worse rather than better? I like the 'first game jitters' narrative myself.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
^ As someone who hates Ohio St, that is awesome. OU completely dominated both sides of the ball and deserved to stomp on that stupid mid-field O.

"Looks like the Ohio St band has come out of their seats" - LMAO, like they're gonna do anything about it.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Meh...planting a ööööing flag ain't a big deal. Ripping hedges to shreds is better

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
Huh? Why does it make you feel better that our kicker is worse rather than better? I like the 'first game jitters' narrative myself.
He caught enough flack for missing stuff monday. Don't want him to catch MORE flack playing a flawless game when it didn't really matter. That's really it. I'm glad he had a better day overall.