Official Non-GT Games Thread Episode 9: Slamma Jam Edition

Man we're being written off in the halftime show, too.

öööö everybody in the club. I'll be in my car.

The announcer in the Miami/UNC game is Kelly Stouffer. He was a QB from Nebraska but went to Colorado State. If I had to guess, he's buttmad about not being able to get a scholly offer from Nebraska and has harbored a deep-seated hatred for option football ever since. Whenever he looks at his career rushing totals of 141 carries for -476 yards (yes, you read that correctly), he weeps uncontrollably.

For everyone mad about the hate our offense is getting: our most explosive, most efficient, freaking awesome I think we could have played with ANYBODY 2014 offense, scored no touchdowns and had 250 yards rushing.

Would love to see our front 5 block 3 or even 2 of their D linemen. Nevermind blocking LBers or anyone else.

Lol there was an obvious false start on that touchdown play.

For everyone mad about the hate our offense is getting: our most explosive, most efficient, freaking awesome I think we could have played with ANYBODY 2014 offense, scored no touchdowns and had 250 yards rushing.

Would love to see our front 5 block 3 or even 2 of their D linemen. Nevermind blocking LBers or anyone else.
Well aren't you just a Debbie Downer?

UNC making it interesting, with an interesting play, even.

Back